JAY EXPRESS NEWS
Monday: 9:00 A.M. - 4:45 P.M.
Tuesday: 9:00 A.M. - 4:45 P.M.
Wednesday: 9:00 A.M. - 6:45 P.M.
Thursday: 9:00 A.M. - 4:45 P.M.
Friday: 9:00 A.M. - 2:45 P.M.
Enrollment Management Call Center
Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fridays 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Wednesday May 17th 9:00 AM – 6:45 PM
The services offered will be as follows:
- Transcript request/pick up
- Diploma Pick up
- Certification of Enrollment letters
All other inquiries should be directed to the Enrollment Management Call Center at 212-663-7867 or via email at Jayexpres@jjay.cuny.edu.
International students may also submit all inquiries via email at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your full name, date of birth and your intended program in the body of each email.
New Building, Jay Express Counter L.79.00
The Jay Express Services Center is the place to go for all your Enrollment Management needs. We are the customer service area representing the Offices of the Registrar, Financial Aid, Testing, Admissions (Graduate and Undergraduate), some Bursar transactions and much more. The Jay Express is a fast paced, high volume office that provides friendly, quality, and accurate in person information to students, faculty, staff and the community in general. Our office is staffed by cross trained Enrollment Specialists, who will assist you in a courteous, professional manner. We are here to assist you succeed in the business of being a student.
The Enrollment Management Call Center is an extension of the Jay Express Services Center. Assistance to students is provided via the phone at (212) 663-7867 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an Appointment
Students must make an appointment via Nemo-Q Ventus in order to be serviced. Please note that students are not required to make an appointment if they need a next day transcript, an enrollment letter, or if they would like to submit a declaration of major or minor. These transactions will be honored at any time during our business hours without an appointment.
Jay Express Newsletter
Enrollment Management/Financial Services
Our Mission and Philosophy
- To provide consistent high quality services that are efficient and student centered.
- To create an environment of teamwork that stimulates improvement, growth and a commitment to a never ending search for a better way to do things.
- To further the College's retention efforts through participation in a variety of workshops, open houses and other events involving students, families, faculty, staff and members of the community.
- To facilitate and deliver equal access to all provided by Jay Express for the Division of Enrollment Management.
Meet Our Supervisory Team: