JAY EXPRESS NEWS
Monday - Thursday 9:00- 4:45pm
Friday 9:00- 2:45
Monday: 9:00 A.M. - 4:45 P.M.
Tuesday: 9:00 A.M. - 4:45 P.M.
Wednesday: 9:00 A.M. - 6:45 P.M.
Thursday: 9:00 A.M. - 4:45 P.M.
Friday: 9:00 A.M. - 2:45 P.M.
Enrollment Management Call Center
Mon - Thur: 10AM to 4:45PM
Fri: 9:00AM to 12:45PM
Diana Neff (MPA-IG)
Jennifer Heiney (West Point)
New Building, L.79.00
The Jay Express Services Center is the place to go for all your Enrollment Management needs. We are the customer service area representing the Offices of the Registrar, Financial Aid, Testing, Admissions (Graduate and Undergraduate), some Bursar transactions and much more. The Jay Express is a fast paced, high volume office that provides friendly, quality, and accurate in person information to students, faculty, staff and the community in general. Our office is staffed by cross trained Enrollment Specialists, who will assist you in a courteous, professional manner. We are here to assist you succeed in the business of being a student.
The Enrollment Management Call Center is an extension of the Jay Express Services Center. Assistance to students is provided via the phone at (212) 663-7867 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In keeping with our service philosophy, we will provide a series of Financial Literacy workshops throughout the semester during community hour for the John Jay Community. We also provide free Notary Public services to all our students, faculty and staff. We look forward to helping make your experience at John Jay College of Criminal Justice a positive and rewarding one.
Make an Appointment
Starting April 12, 2016 students must make an appointment via Nemo-Q Ventus in order to be serviced. Please note that students are not required to make an appointment if they need a next day transcript, an enrollment letter, or if they would like to submit a declaration of major or minor. These transactions will be honored at any time during our business hours without an appointment.
Jay Express Newsletter
* We provide free Notary Public services to John Jay students, faculty and staff, with proper photo identification.
Our Mission and Philosophy
- To provide consistent high quality services that are efficient and student centered.
- To create an environment of teamwork that stimulates improvement, growth and a commitment to a never ending search for a better way to do things.
- To further the College's retention efforts through participation in a variety of workshops, open houses and other events involving students, families, faculty, staff and members of the community.
- To facilitate and deliver equal access to all provided by Jay Express for the Division of Enrollment Management.